Sunday, May 31, 2009


well today was a busy day we finished cleaning out the garage were still not done


Note from Ahmed; today was a blast even tough mom and dad said we had to stay in the yard


Note from Husain; we went to my uncle yassin's today and i got to play with the kids


Note from Yasmin; today a friend of mine i had not seen in along time decided to stop by me and zoey are only a few months difference i am older her big sister and mother were here as well i sure hope to see them real soon


Note from Noor; mommy decided to play dress up today and took picture of me she said the outfit was from my aunt Jennifer (i think i know who she is well i know her voice I've never meet her yet) mommy said she got it for me when mommy told her i was going to be a girl so i guess i am a girl hey can someone explain that to me i am not sure what it means is it a good thing i sure hope so


No comments:

Post a Comment