Friday, May 29, 2009

showing off my loving family



OK i want to post so that i can let everyone know who i am
there is my husband Ali he is holding my little girl Yasmin who is 1 1/2 years old and also my son Husain who is now 5 then there is my other son Ahmed who is standing in the back he is 7 then there is me and i am holding Noor my other daughter she was 2 1/2 months in this picture but she is now almost 6 months
Ahmed was born on 4/6/02
Husain was born on 4/22/04
Yasmin was born on 9/15/07
Noor was born on 12/4/08
so as you can see i have a houseful and i never have a dull moment in life there is alway something going on so i am hoping to be able to post something new every day

husain 's last day of preschool was a very nice day on the 14Th of may he finished his last day of school and he also lost his very first tooth he is so proud and ready for the other one to come out it is very lose

note from Ahmed: wow i can't believe i get to have a website that is all about me well not just me but hey can't i live in the glory for awhile i am enjoying my summer so far but i guess i could be doing better at listening to my mom well off to bed i shall go


note from Husain:i love going with my dad we went all over today and seen a bunch of things i also got candy my favorite i wonder why my mom is always so upset when i eat to much is is so good so it must be good for me but she says it is not i can't see why well mom says i must go to bed now

note from Yasmin: man my brothers can't help clean nothing i was help to teach my older brother Ahmed how to clean his room i wonder why i thought he knew more then i did oh well guess not i also help my daddy work on his car and get this we go to cook out side i wanted to help but mommy kept telling me it was to hot and not to get to close wonder why daddy was close to it well i have to rest up to make sure i can keep my mommy busy tomorrow so good night

note from Noor: well today i had my mommy going crazy ate dinner time they were eating something and they seemed to like it so i wanted to taste it i loved it and my mommy told daddy look Noor like fish i guess that is what it was called but i am not sure all i am sure about is i like it and kept wanting more well i need to rest so i can wake mommy up real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment