Saturday, May 30, 2009

well today was a very busy day we all went as a family and took an hour long walk around the area and then to top it off we cleaned out the garage














Note from Ahmed;well i finally listened to my mother she kept telling me to clean my room and i alway thought she was joking well i am not and here is proof well i have to go finish so i can go to bed













Note from Husain; well today we cleaned and walked and cleaned some more i am so worn out but i had so much fun i am so worn out but i can't sleep but mom caught me relaxing guess i better call it a night before she gets mad at me















Note from Yasmin;well look at me i am such a big girl daddy let me drive his car well only after we cleaned it and made it look all nice hey everyone watch out i am coming out on the main roads soon but i am sure my daddy and mommy will teach me to be a good driver










Note from Noor; today was such a fun day went went for a walk well that is mommy said it was and i saw a lot of new things mommy kept saying look a the nice flowers i am so worn out i had to call it a night the funny thing is mommy is still up she said she has to clean the house what ever that is all i know is when i wake up in the middle of the night the house looks nice so that must be what it means
may 30 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment