Monday, June 1, 2009


well today was a nice day kinda boring but nice
Note from Ahmed; my mommy got me 2 movies today she is the best i love her
Note from Husain; i got to go with my dad today and we went and got candy ummm my favorite
Note from Yasmin; i got to go with my mommy today we went to walmart and burger king i had mac and chess while mommy and Ahmed had a fish sandwich
Note from Noor; i got a new outfit today my mommy said i was tiny because she got me a newborn onesie and primee shorts and they fit good i can't under stand why she says i am small
she says i will be 6 months in a few days but she also says other clothes in my age range fit me fine so she is not that worried about it and says i am a good eater every time i see food i think i have to have it i got to eat fish again tonight ummm
Note from mommy; well Noor is small for her age but i know Allah will take care of her and i am doing my best we are almost at 6 months of breastfeeding which is the longest by far i have ever been able to do with any of my children and my goal is 2 years so i just pray to Allah we both are strong and my milk keeps up like it needs to be for her i just pray she will start picking up the weight real soon
June 1-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment