Tuesday, June 2, 2009

oh i forgot to mention i got Ahmed's report card on Saturday and my little man got 5 out of nine A's
i am so proud of him. well today was a nice day hubby had an eye appt so we all went and after wards we went to old country buffett to eat it was nice to get out we have been working hard then we came home finished up the garage and even managed to clean up the yard all i can say is the trash man is not going to like us come trash day which is thursday.
Note from Ahmed; well i had a nice day but then i went to play on my bike and i fell and scraped my tummy with the handle bar but my mommy fixed it up for me so i think i will survive
Note from Husain; i played on my bike today i had fun but i can't believe it is already time for bed i guess i better go so mommy does not get mad she says she wants to clean
Note from Yasmin; i was trying to help my daddy clean his garage and he had a piece of slippery plywood over the muddy path but it still got wet and i fell down not once but twice but i got back up so i guess i didn't get hurt
Note from Noor; well i decided i would give mommy a break early today and let her do as she needed but then when it came night time i made up for it i wanted my cuddly time and i got it i love cuddling with my mommy she always hold me so close and snuggle and i know when i am in her arm i don't have to worry about a thing in the world well it is late i better get some beauty sleep so i can get bigger and prettier as if i need to get prettier but i can try
good night
June 2-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment